Fruits and veggies make the major part of plant-based meals. Here are some fruit salad recipes you can try if you want to add a fruity twist to your meals.
Hawaiian Style Fruit Salad
This Hawaiian style fruit salad is the perfect dinner meal that enhances the flavor and nutritional standard of your dinner.
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- dried chili flakes
- 1 mango diced
- ½ green bell pepper minced
- 2 tbsp coriander finely chopped
- ¼ cup red onion minced
- 1 cup papaya diced
- In a small bowl, mix vinegar, sugar, cumin, and chili flakes.
- Add in mango, onion, papaya and coriander. Mix by taking adequate care to not crush the fruits.
- Taste and add salt if required.
Vanilla Fruit Salad
This fruit salad with hearty vanilla flavor will surely please your taste buds.
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 kiwis sliced
- 2 cup strawberries cut into halves
- 1 cup cantaloupe
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- Mix fruits in a large bowl and add vanilla extract.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Fruit Salad In A Tea Bath
The name of the recipe might seem a bit odd but it is incredibly delicious.
- Tea bags
- Make tea by adding sugar if required. Sugar is optional.
- Cut the fruits in quarters or cubes as you like it.
- Mix all the fruits together without crushing.
- After the tea cools, pour it above the fruit mixture.
- Serve chilled .
Sprouted Quinoa Mandarin Fruit Salad
Sprouted quinoa used in the recipe is packed with protein, iron and fiber.
- 15 ounces mandarin oranges
- 1 pound strawberries
- organic sprouted quinoa
- 1/3 cup toasted almonds sliced
- 1/3 cup salad dressing
- Make 1 ½ cup orange syrup mixture by adding water to an appropriate quantity of orange syrup.
- Combine quinoa and syrup mix in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Reduce to simmer.
- Cover and cook until the quinoa absorbs the mixture. It may take about 15 minutes to be ready.
- Remove from heat and keep the pan covered for 5 minutes. After cooling to room temperature, fluff with a fork.
- Combine oranges, almonds, strawberries and the salad dressing in a medium bowl.
- Spread quinoa on the serving plate. Spoon the fruit to the center of the plate.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You will not have to take a lot of time out of your schedule to make any of the recipes we have given in this article. In fact, that is the most impressive thing about fruit salads.